Sioux City garage damaged by fire - KTIV News 4 Sioux City IA: News, Weather and Sports

Sioux City garage damaged by fire

SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KTIV) -- A Sioux City garage is badly damaged after a fire Wednesday night.

Neighbors says they noticed smoke pouring out of the garage at 2131 Summit Street around 10 o'clock and called the fire department.

The garage is detached from the home, and the homeowner says the garage isn't hooked up for electricity.

With the high winds, the homeowner says it was lucky the fire didn't spread to his home.

Jesse Moreno says, "I couldn't believe how quickly it was spreading and I couldn't believe how it caught the neighbor's car on fire and the power lines on fire."

A motorcycle was inside the garage at the time.

No one was hurt.

Powered by Frankly