Fire breaks out inside South Sioux City, NE business - KTIV News 4 Sioux City IA: News, Weather and Sports

Fire breaks out inside South Sioux City, NE business

Posted:

SOUTH SIOUX CITY, Nebraska (KTIV)- Fire broke out just before 2:00pm Friday afternoon at a South Sioux City, Nebraska, mechanic shop.

The fire happened at 211 25th Street, just off Dakota Avenue.

Authorities believe the fire started inside near the furnace.

The fire spread to a small part of the building's siding from an exhaust pipe.

No one was in the building at the time of the fire.

Online Reporter: Alex Bahney

Powered by Frankly