COPY-Norfolk man hospitalized after fire - KTIV News 4 Sioux City IA: News, Weather and Sports

COPY-Norfolk man hospitalized after fire

A Norfolk, Nebraska man went to the hospital with burns he suffered while putting out a kitchen fire in his apartment over the weekend. Officials say Leon Arceny was using an extinguisher to fight flames on his stove before firefighters arrived around 9:00 Saturday night.

He was taken to Faith Regional Health Services for treatment. The extent of his injuries wasn't known. The American Red Cross was called to help occupants of the apartment with lodging. Norfolk Fire officials remind the public that you should never leave the kitchen while food is on the stove.

Powered by Frankly