Stone Park Tostados - prepared by Larry Johns, Stone Park Volunteer, September 6, 2012
• Crispy Tostado Shells
• Refried beans (make your own using Mayocoba or Peruano beans because good beans do make a difference in this recipe!)
• Pico de Gallo (finely chopped tomato, onion, cilantro, and fresh squeezed lime juice)
• Sliced fresh avocado
• Your choice of meat: chicken slices, beef, pork, shrimp
• Grated Mexican Cotija cheese (may use shredded parmesan)
• Taco sauce.
1. Spread refried beans on shell (make your beans slightly less thick so they will spread easily and not break shells)
2. Spoon Pico de Gallo over beans evenly.
3. Add avocado slices and meat.
4. Sprinkle with cotija or parmesan cheese
5. Drizzle taco sauce on the top.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and KTIV Television Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Clayton at (712) 239-4100 x209. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.