UPDATE: Cause of Spencer, IA house fire will not be known - KTIV News 4 Sioux City IA: News, Weather and Sports

UPDATE: Cause of Spencer, IA house fire will not be known

Posted:
SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KTIV) -

Fire investigators say they will never know what started a fire that heavily-damaged a Spencer, Iowa, home.

Investigators say fire broke out in the bathroom at 520 6th Avenue West, around 6:30 Sunday morning.

When crews arrived, flames were coming out of the front door and windows.

The only occupant, Carol Ann Fullerton, called 911 after waking up to the home filling with smoke. She was taken to a Spencer hospital for smoke inhalation, and has since been released.

 

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KTIV Television Inc. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, Terms of Service and Mobile Privacy Policy & Terms of Service.

Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Clayton at (712) 239-4100 x209. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at fccinfo@fcc.gov.