Kiron, IA woman dies in "accidental" house fire - KTIV News 4 Sioux City IA: News, Weather and Sports

Kiron, IA woman dies in "accidental" house fire

KIRON, Iowa (KTIV) -

The Iowa State Fire Marshal has ruled a fatal house fire, in Kiron, Iowa, "accidental."

On Saturday, at around 9:00 a.m., fire crews were called to 23 South Orange Street in Kiron.

After putting the fire out, crews found the body of 50 year-old Tina Reed.

Again, investigators determined the fire was "accidental."

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KTIV Television Inc. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, Terms of Service and Mobile Privacy Policy & Terms of Service.

Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Clayton at (712) 239-4100 x209. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at