A South Sioux City, Nebraska, man suffered serious burns to his body today after falling into an active burn pit.
Around 4:30 Monday afternoon the Dakota County Sheriff was called to 448 Golf Road in South Sioux City. A 53-year-old man, who's name hasn't been released, was operating a Bobcat when he fell into the pit. The man managed to escape, but still received serious burns.
He was transported to UnityPoint Health-St. Luke's.
According to company spokesperson Gary Mickelson, an exterior heating unit caught fire.More >>
Fire crews were called to the Tyson pork plant in Madison, Nebraska Friday night.According to company spokesperson Gary Mickelson, an exterior heating unit caught fire.Mickelson says there was do damage to the building. The plant operated as normal on Saturday.More >>
There are bacon sundaes, bacon shakes, chocolate covered bacon and at one Sioux City bakery, there are bacon donuts.More >>
When it comes to good eats, bacon is in. People are putting the porky product on everything these days. There are bacon sundaes, bacon shakes, chocolate covered bacon and at one Sioux City bakery, there are bacon donuts.More >>
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Clayton at (712) 239-4100 x209. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.