Wood burning stove sparks fire in Royal, IA - KTIV News 4 Sioux City IA: News, Weather and Sports

Wood burning stove sparks fire in Royal, IA

Posted:
A wood burning stove sparked a fire at a home in Royal, Iowa Wednesday night.

The Royal Fire Department says they received the call for the fire at a house on Main Street at 8:45 pm.  Heavy smoke was coming from the house when crews arrived and they started attacking the fire from the roof.

No injuries were reported.

The Royal Fire Chief says they were able to save the home and the owners stayed in their house Wednesday night.
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KTIV Television Inc. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, Terms of Service and Mobile Privacy Policy & Terms of Service.

Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Clayton at (712) 239-4100 x209. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at fccinfo@fcc.gov.