Hospital board approves contract to establish dialysis center in - KTIV News 4 Sioux City IA: News, Weather and Sports

Hospital board approves contract to establish dialysis center in Denison, IA

Posted:
DENISON, Iowa (KTIV) -

Dozens of patients, who need dialysis, in the Denison, Iowa, area, will get it thanks to a vote by the Crawford County Memorial Hospital's board of trustees.

Monday night, the board unanimously voted to sign a contract with Fresenius, which is a company that offers dialysis care.

Hospital President and CEO Bill Bruce says Fresenius will cover about 80% of the cost of the center. The hospital will cover the other 20% of the cost.

The hospital has already chosen a location at the City Center Clinic, in Denison, to house the new dialysis facility.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KTIV Television Inc. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, Terms of Service and Mobile Privacy Policy & Terms of Service.

Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Clayton at (712) 239-4100 x209. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at fccinfo@fcc.gov.