LE MARS, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say a man whose body was found in his northwest Iowa home died of a methamphetamine overdose.
A state autopsy report says the death of 57-year-old John Koley was caused by "accidental acute drug intoxication."
Officials say Koley had been dead for several days in his Le Mars home before his body was found by his son on Dec. 13.
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
2929 Signal Hill Drive Sioux City, IA 51108
Switchboard: 712-239-4100 or 800-234-KTIV(5848)
News: (712) 226-5480
Fax: (712) 239-3025
News Tips: firstname.lastname@example.org