Grillin’ With News 4: Grilled Arm Roast
(KTIV) - Summer is here, and that means it’s time to fire up the grill. And here at KTIV, we’re ready to get into the grilling season.
Karen Paulsen of Le Mars, Iowa joined us on Signal Hill Thursday to do some Grillin’ With News 4.
The recipe she showed us was Grilled Armed Roast. The directions can be read below:
- Get yourself a nice sized arm roast, not real thick.
- Put the arm roast, french dressing and garlic seasoning salt all in a Ziploc bag.
- Leave that in your refrigerator for two days.
- When you are ready to grill, take your arm roast out and place it on the grill.
- The amount of time for grilling depends on how red you like your meats. If you want, take it off when it is medium rare, but if others want it well done you can cut the arm roast into slim slices and put them back on the grill. Be sure to cut your meat against the grain.
- When it is grilled to your taste, cut it in quarter-inch slices.
- Chef’s Choice: Paulsen says she likes to grill chunks of pineapple while the arm roast is grilling. She likes to squeeze a little of the pineapple juice onto the roast as it is grilling.
Copyright 2021 KTIV. All rights reserved.