Grillin’ With News 4: Beef Bulgogi
Updated: Jun. 24, 2021 at 3:35 PM CDT
(KTIV) - We’ve got another recipe to share with you this grillin’ season.
This time around, Barb Heeren of Akron, Iowa came up to Signal Hill to show us how to make Beef Bulgogi, also known as Korean Beef.
- 3 lbs of thin-sliced beef
- Preferably a round steak or flank sliced into quarter-inch pieces.
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1 bundle of green onions cleaned and chopped
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup sesame oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 to 3 tbsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- Mix all ingredients together in a container.
- Submerge the beef in the mixture, taking care to cover all the beef.
- Marinate for 24 hours.
- Cook on a hot grill for a few minutes on each side.
Copyright 2021 KTIV. All rights reserved.