Iowa State Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Bookmakers expect solid results from the Iowa State Cyclones (19-13), listing them with the 27th-ranked odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +6600 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Iowa State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
At 3:10 PM ET on Friday, March 17, the Cyclones square off against the Pittsburgh Panthers in the First Round. Iowa State is a 4.5-point favorite, with the point total set at 131.5.
Iowa State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+6600||27th||Bet $100 to win $6600|
|Pre-Tournament||+6600||25th||Bet $100 to win $6600|
|Pre-New Year||+10000||32nd||Bet $100 to win $10000|
|Preseason||+20000||55th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Iowa State Team Stats
- Iowa State averages 68.4 points per game (267th in college basketball) while giving up 62.8 per contest (22nd in college basketball). It has a +182 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 5.6 points per game.
- Iowa State has an 11-4 record in games it was listed as favorites, and an 8-9 record in games it was listed as underdogs.
- Iowa State has secured the win in only one game when favored by three points or fewer this season (1-1), but it has 10 wins in 13 games when favored by three or more points.
Iowa State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 9-10 | Q2 Record: 2-3 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 6-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 opponents, Iowa State is 9-10 (.474%) -- tied for the eighth-most victories, but also tied for the 24th-most losses.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Iowa State Players
- Jaren Holmes leads the Cyclones in scoring, averaging 13.4 points per game.
- Iowa State is led in rebounding by Caleb Grill's 4.0 rebounds per game and assists by Tamin Lipsey's 4.5 assists per game.
- Gabe Kalscheur knocks down 2.3 threes per game to lead the Cyclones.
- Iowa State's blocks leader is Osun Osunniyi, who averages 1.1 per game. Lipsey leads the team by averaging 2.2 steals a contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.