Iowa Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Oddsmakers expect strong results from the Iowa Hawkeyes (28-6), giving them the fifth-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +1800 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Iowa with DraftKings Sportsbook.
The Hawkeyes are against the Colorado Buffaloes in the Sweet 16. Gametime is scheduled for 7:30 PM ET on Friday, March 24.
Hawkeyes NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +1800 (Bet $100 to win $1800)
Think the Hawkeyes have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
Iowa Team Stats
- Iowa is 3-0 in Big Ten games and 2-0 in non-conference games.
- Iowa is giving up 70.4 points per game this season (314th-ranked in college basketball), but it has really shined on offense, averaging 87.4 points per game (best).
Iowa Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 11-6 | Q2 Record: 8-0 | Q3 Record: 5-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Iowa has tied for the sixth-most Quadrant 1 victories in the nation (11).
- Iowa has eight wins versus Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the ninth-most in Division 1.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.