Timberwolves vs. Celtics: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
Published: Mar. 15, 2023 at 7:24 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 15, 2023 at 12:29 PM CDT
The Minnesota Timberwolves (35-34) are underdogs (by 4.5 points) to break a four-game home losing streak when they host the Boston Celtics (47-22) on Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is 233.5 in the matchup.
Timberwolves vs. Celtics Odds & Info
- When: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- TV: NBCS-BOS and BSN
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Timberwolves Betting Records & Stats
- Minnesota has combined with its opponent to score more than 233.5 points in 31 of 69 games this season.
- Minnesota has had an average of 231.4 points scored in its games so far this season, 2.1 points fewer than this game's over/under.
- Minnesota is 31-37-0 ATS this year.
- The Timberwolves have been underdogs in 35 games this season and have come away with the win 18 times (51.4%) in those contests.
- Minnesota has a record of 4-7, a 36.4% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +170 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Minnesota has a 37% chance of walking away with the win.
Timberwolves vs. Celtics Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 233.5||% of Games Over 233.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Timberwolves Insights & Trends
- Minnesota has gone 5-5 in its past 10 contests, with a 5-5 record against the spread during that span.
- In their past 10 games, the Timberwolves have gone over the total four times.
- This season, Minnesota is 15-20-0 at home against the spread (.417 winning percentage). Away, it is 16-17-0 ATS (.485).
- The Timberwolves' 115.7 points per game are only 3.4 more points than the 112.3 the Celtics allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 112.3 points, Minnesota is 22-16 against the spread and 24-15 overall.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Timberwolves vs. Celtics Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Timberwolves vs. Celtics Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.