How to Watch Iowa vs. Auburn on TV or Live Stream - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 11:18 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 16, 2023 at 4:44 PM CDT
The No. 9 seed Auburn Tigers (20-12) will try to defeat the No. 8 seed Iowa Hawkeyes (19-13) in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament on Thursday at Legacy Arena at BJCC. This contest tips off at 6:50 PM.
Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable!
Iowa vs. Auburn Game Info
- When: Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 6:50 PM ET
- Where: Legacy Arena at BJCC in Birmingham, Alabama
- TV: TNT
- Live Stream select March Madness games on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Watch college hoops all season without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Iowa Stats Insights
- The Hawkeyes' 45.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.7 percentage points higher than the Tigers have given up to their opponents (40.7%).
- This season, Iowa has a 17-7 record in games the team collectively shoots above 40.7% from the field.
- The Hawkeyes are the 69th-ranked rebounding team in the country, the Tigers sit at 71st.
- The Hawkeyes put up 13.1 more points per game (80.2) than the Tigers allow their opponents to score (67.1).
- Iowa is 12-3 when allowing fewer than 72.7 points.
Iowa Home & Away Comparison
- At home Iowa is scoring 89.8 points per game, 19.9 more than it is averaging on the road (69.9).
- At home, the Hawkeyes give up 76 points per game. Away, they allow 72.
- Beyond the arc, Iowa knocks down fewer 3-pointers on the road (6.7 per game) than at home (10), and makes a lower percentage away (30.5%) than at home (38.6%) as well.
|2/28/2023||@ Indiana||W 90-68||Assembly Hall|
|3/5/2023||Nebraska||L 81-77||Carver-Hawkeye Arena|
|3/9/2023||Ohio State||L 73-69||United Center|
|3/16/2023||Auburn||-||Legacy Arena at BJCC|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.