Drake vs. Miami Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament First Round
Friday's contest between the Miami Hurricanes (25-7) and Drake Bulldogs (27-7) squaring off at MVP Arena has a projected final score of 74-71 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Miami, so it should be a tight matchup. The game will start at 7:25 PM ET on March 17.
Based on our computer prediction, Miami is a good bet to cover the point spread, which currently sits at 2.5. The two teams are projected to fall short of the 145.5 over/under.
Drake vs. Miami Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Time: 7:25 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Albany, New York
- Venue: MVP Arena
- Line: Miami -2.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Miami -145, Drake +120
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Drake vs. Miami Score Prediction
- Prediction: Miami 74, Drake 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Drake vs. Miami
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU:
Miami has a 14-11-0 record against the spread this season compared to Drake, who is 15-16-0 ATS. The Hurricanes are 12-16-0 and the Bulldogs are 14-17-0 in terms of hitting the over. The two teams combine to score 154.7 points per game, 9.2 more points than this matchup's total. Miami is 5-4 against the spread and 8-2 overall over its last 10 games, while Drake has gone 8-2 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Drake Performance Insights
- The Bulldogs are outscoring opponents by 11.4 points per game, with a +388 scoring differential overall. They put up 75.3 points per game (91st in college basketball) and allow 63.9 per outing (33rd in college basketball).
- The 33.5 rebounds per game Drake accumulates rank 76th in college basketball, 3.9 more than the 29.6 its opponents record.
- Drake knocks down 8.0 three-pointers per game (104th in college basketball) at a 37.3% rate (32nd in college basketball), compared to the 6.7 per game its opponents make, at a 30.6% rate.
- Drake has committed 9.8 turnovers per game (21st in college basketball), 1.7 fewer than the 11.5 it forces (213th in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.