Iowa State vs. Pittsburgh: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament First Round
The No. 6 seed Iowa State Cyclones (19-13) and the No. 11 seed Pittsburgh Panthers (23-11) will meet in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Friday at 3:10 PM. The matchup airs on truTV.
You will check out odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Iowa State vs. Pittsburgh matchup in this article.
Iowa State vs. Pittsburgh Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 3:10 PM ET
- Where: Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: truTV
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Iowa State vs. Pittsburgh Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Iowa State Moneyline||Pittsburgh Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Iowa State (-3.5)||130.5||-185||+150||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Iowa State (-4)||131.5||-175||+150||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
Iowa State vs. Pittsburgh Betting Trends
- Iowa State has compiled a 16-16-0 ATS record so far this year.
- In the Cyclones' 32 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 11 times.
- Pittsburgh has covered 21 times in 32 games with a spread this year.
- A total of 21 Panthers games this season have hit the over.
Iowa State Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +7000
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+7000), Iowa State is 22nd-best in the country. It is far below that, 33rd, according to computer rankings.
- The Cyclones' national championship odds have jumped from +20000 at the beginning of the season to +7000, the 38th-biggest change among all teams.
- With odds of +7000, Iowa State has been given a 1.4% chance of winning the national championship.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.