Drake vs. Louisville Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 2:40 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 18, 2023 at 10:40 AM CDT
Saturday's game features the Louisville Cardinals (23-11) and the Drake Bulldogs (22-9) squaring off at Moody Center (on March 18) at 7:30 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 72-69 victory for Louisville.
The Bulldogs are coming off of an 89-71 victory over Belmont in their last outing on Sunday.
Drake vs. Louisville Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Moody Center in Austin, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Drake vs. Louisville Score Prediction
- Prediction: Louisville 72, Drake 69
Drake Schedule Analysis
- The Bulldogs picked up their signature win of the season on November 19 by registering an 80-62 victory over the Nebraska Cornhuskers, a top 50 team in our computer rankings.
- Drake has tied for the 45th-most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (four).
Drake 2022-23 Best Wins
- 80-62 at home over Nebraska (No. 50) on November 19
- 80-67 at home over Green Bay (No. 58) on November 7
- 94-63 at home over Belmont (No. 76) on January 6
- 89-71 over Belmont (No. 76) on March 12
- 74-54 over Illinois State (No. 81) on March 11
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Drake Performance Insights
- The Bulldogs' +422 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 13.6 points per game) is a result of putting up 79.1 points per game (12th in college basketball) while allowing 65.5 per contest (208th in college basketball).
- In conference play, Drake is averaging fewer points (77.5 per game) than it is overall (79.1) in 2022-23.
- The Bulldogs are scoring more points at home (82 per game) than away (74).
- At home, Drake allows 62.7 points per game. Away, it allows 66.4.
- The Bulldogs have played better offensively in their previous 10 games, averaging 80 points per contest, 0.9 more than their season average of 79.1.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.