Iowa vs. Colorado Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Sweet 16
Published: Mar. 21, 2023 at 10:41 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 24, 2023 at 10:39 AM CDT
Friday's contest between the Iowa Hawkeyes (28-6) and Colorado Buffaloes (25-8) matching up at Climate Pledge Arena has a projected final score of 74-68 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Iowa, who is listed as a slight favorite by our model. The game will begin at 7:30 PM ET on March 24.
In their last time out, the Hawkeyes won on Sunday 74-66 over Georgia.
Iowa vs. Colorado Game Info
- When: Friday, March 24, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Iowa vs. Colorado Score Prediction
- Prediction: Iowa 74, Colorado 68
Iowa Schedule Analysis
- The Hawkeyes' best victory this season came against the Indiana Hoosiers, a squad ranked inside the AP's Top 25 (No. 2). The Hawkeyes took home the 86-85 win at home on February 26.
- The Hawkeyes have 11 wins over Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the sixth-most in the nation.
- Iowa has eight wins against Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the ninth-most in the nation.
Iowa 2022-23 Best Wins
- 86-85 at home over Indiana (No. 2/AP Poll) on February 26
- 89-84 over Maryland (No. 7/AP Poll) on March 4
- 96-82 at home over Maryland (No. 7/AP Poll) on February 2
- 70-57 at home over Iowa State (No. 17/AP Poll) on December 7
- 105-72 over Ohio State (No. 12/AP Poll) on March 5
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Iowa Performance Insights
- The Hawkeyes outscore opponents by 17 points per game (scoring 87.4 points per game to rank first in college basketball while giving up 70.4 per contest to rank 314th in college basketball) and have a +578 scoring differential overall.
- In conference action, Iowa scores more points per game (89.2) than its season average (87.4).
- Offensively, the Hawkeyes have performed better when playing at home this year, putting up 89.4 points per game, compared to 85.9 per game on the road.
- Iowa is ceding 65 points per game this season when playing at home, which is 13.5 fewer points than it is allowing when playing on the road (78.5).
- The Hawkeyes have been scoring 86.8 points per contest in their last 10 appearances, an average that's slightly lower than the 87.4 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.