Iowa vs. Louisville Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Elite Eight
Published: Mar. 25, 2023 at 6:39 PM CDT|Updated: Mar. 26, 2023 at 6:38 PM CDT
Sunday's contest at Climate Pledge Arena has the Iowa Hawkeyes (29-6) taking on the Louisville Cardinals (26-11) at 9:00 PM ET on March 26. Our computer prediction projects a 77-70 victory for Iowa, who are favored by our model.
In their most recent game on Friday, the Hawkeyes earned an 87-77 victory over Colorado.
Iowa vs. Louisville Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Iowa vs. Louisville Score Prediction
- Prediction: Iowa 77, Louisville 70
Iowa Schedule Analysis
- When the Hawkeyes beat the Indiana Hoosiers (No. 2 in the AP's Top 25) on February 26 by a score of 86-85, it was their signature win of the year so far.
- The Hawkeyes have 12 wins versus Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the fifth-most in the nation.
- Against Quadrant 2 opponents, Iowa is 8-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the eighth-most wins.
Iowa 2022-23 Best Wins
- 86-85 at home over Indiana (No. 2/AP Poll) on February 26
- 89-84 over Maryland (No. 7/AP Poll) on March 4
- 96-82 at home over Maryland (No. 7/AP Poll) on February 2
- 70-57 at home over Iowa State (No. 17/AP Poll) on December 7
- 83-72 on the road over Ohio State (No. 12/AP Poll) on January 23
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Iowa Performance Insights
- The Hawkeyes average 87.3 points per game (first in college basketball) while allowing 70.5 per outing (315th in college basketball). They have a +588 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 16.8 points per game.
- Iowa is scoring 89.2 points per game this season in conference contests, which is 1.9 more points per game than its season average (87.3).
- When playing at home, the Hawkeyes are posting 3.5 more points per game (89.4) than they are on the road (85.9).
- In 2022-23, Iowa is surrendering 65.0 points per game in home games. Away from home, it is allowing 78.5.
- The Hawkeyes have seen a decrease in scoring recently, putting up 84.4 points per game in their last 10 outings, 2.9 points fewer than the 87.3 they've scored this year.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.