Rudy Gobert Player Prop Bets: Timberwolves vs. Kings - March 27
Rudy Gobert and his Minnesota Timberwolves teammates match up versus the Sacramento Kings on Monday at 10:00 PM ET.
Let's break down Gobert's prop bets, and some stats and trends to help you make good wagers.
Rudy Gobert Prop Bets vs. the Kings
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Rudy Gobert's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Rudy Gobert Insights vs. the Kings
- This season, Rudy Gobert has made 5.3 field goals per game, which accounts for 10.3% of his team's total makes.
- Gobert's opponents, the Kings, have a neutral offensive tempo, averaging 103.3 possessions per game, while his Timberwolves average 104.2 per game, sixth-highest among NBA teams.
- On defense, the Kings have allowed 118.5 points per contest, which is 26th-best in the league.
- Conceding 42.1 rebounds per contest, the Kings are the eighth-ranked team in the NBA.
- In terms of assists, the Kings have conceded 26.6 per game, worst in the league.
Rudy Gobert vs. the Kings
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Gobert or any of his Timberwolves teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.