Anthony Edwards Player Prop Bets: Timberwolves vs. Lakers - March 31
The Minnesota Timberwolves, Anthony Edwards included, take the court versus the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday at 8:00 PM ET.
With prop bets in place for Edwards, let's look at some stats and trends to assist you in making good predictions.
Anthony Edwards Prop Bets vs. the Lakers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Anthony Edwards' player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Anthony Edwards Insights vs. the Lakers
- This season, he's put up 21.3% of the Timberwolves' attempted field goals, as he's averaging 19.4 per contest.
- He's put up 7.3 threes per game, or 21.1% of his team's shots from beyond the arc this season.
- Edwards' opponents, the Lakers, have one of the NBA's fastest tempos, ranking sixth with 104.7 possessions per game, while his Timberwolves average the fourth-most possessions per game with 104.
- The Lakers are the 21st-best defensive squad in the NBA, conceding 116.6 points per contest.
- On the glass, the Lakers have given up 45.1 rebounds per game, which puts them 27th in the NBA.
- Looking at assists, the Lakers are ranked 16th in the league, conceding 25.7 per game.
- Looking at 3-pointers, the Lakers are ranked 20th in the NBA, conceding 12.5 makes per game.
Anthony Edwards vs. the Lakers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Edwards or any of his Timberwolves teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.