Rudy Gobert Player Prop Bets: Timberwolves vs. Lakers - March 31
The Minnesota Timberwolves, Rudy Gobert included, match up versus the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday at 8:00 PM ET.
With prop bets available for Gobert, let's look at some stats and trends to help you find good wagers.
Rudy Gobert Prop Bets vs. the Lakers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Rudy Gobert's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Rudy Gobert Insights vs. the Lakers
- This season, Rudy Gobert has made 5.2 field goals per game, which adds up to 10.3% of his team's total makes.
- Gobert's opponents, the Lakers, have one of the fastest offensive tempos, ranking sixth, averaging 104.7 possessions per game, while his Timberwolves average 104 per game, fourth-highest among NBA teams.
- Allowing 116.6 points per game, the Lakers are the 21st-ranked squad in the league on defense.
- On the boards, the Lakers have conceded 45.1 rebounds per game, which puts them 27th in the league.
- The Lakers are the 16th-ranked squad in the NBA, allowing 25.7 assists per game.
Rudy Gobert vs. the Lakers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Gobert or any of his Timberwolves teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.