How to Watch the Twins vs. Angels Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 3:11 PM CDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 8:11 PM CDT
The Los Angeles Angels and Minnesota Twins will play on Saturday at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, at 10:07 PM ET, with Shohei Ohtani and Joey Gallo among those expected to deliver at the plate.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Twins vs. Angels Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 10:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Angels vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Angels vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|Angels vs Twins Player Props|
|Angels vs Twins Odds|
|Angels vs Twins Prediction|
Twins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Twins' 61 home runs rank seventh in Major League Baseball.
- Minnesota is 14th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .405 this season.
- The Twins have a team batting average of .229 this season, which ranks 25th among MLB teams.
- Minnesota has scored the 12th-most runs in the majors this season with 211 (4.7 per game).
- The Twins have an OBP of .308 this season, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Twins rank just 29th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 9.7 whiffs per contest.
- Minnesota strikes out 9.9 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, first-best in MLB.
- Minnesota has the third-best ERA (3.43) in the majors this season.
- The Twins have a combined WHIP of just 1.169 as a pitching staff, which is the second-best in baseball this season.
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Twins will hand the ball to Louie Varland (1-0) for his fifth start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs in 6 1/3 innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Chicago Cubs.
- He's looking to extend his two-game quality start streak.
- Varland has pitched five or more innings in two straight games and will look to extend that streak.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Twins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/14/2023||Cubs||W 16-3||Home||Louie Varland||Marcus Stroman|
|5/15/2023||Dodgers||L 9-8||Away||Pablo Lopez||Noah Syndergaard|
|5/16/2023||Dodgers||W 5-1||Away||Bailey Ober||Clayton Kershaw|
|5/17/2023||Dodgers||L 7-3||Away||Sonny Gray||Dustin May|
|5/19/2023||Angels||L 5-4||Away||Joe Ryan||Reid Detmers|
|5/20/2023||Angels||-||Away||Louie Varland||Patrick Sandoval|
|5/21/2023||Angels||-||Away||Pablo Lopez||Shohei Ohtani|
|5/22/2023||Giants||-||Home||Bailey Ober||Alex Cobb|
|5/23/2023||Giants||-||Home||Sonny Gray||Ross Stripling|
|5/24/2023||Giants||-||Home||Joe Ryan||Anthony DeSclafani|
|5/26/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Louie Varland||Kevin Gausman|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.