Twins vs. Angels Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 1:08 PM CDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 9:09 PM CDT
The Los Angeles Angels (24-22) and Minnesota Twins (24-21) clash on Saturday at 10:07 PM ET.
The Angels will call on Patrick Sandoval (3-2) versus the Twins and Louie Varland (1-0).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Twins vs. Angels Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 10:07 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Sandoval - LAA (3-2, 3.22 ERA) vs Varland - MIN (1-0, 4.30 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Angels vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Angels vs Twins Player Props|
|How to Watch Angels vs Twins|
|Angels vs Twins Odds|
|Angels vs Twins Prediction|
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Louie Varland
- Varland makes the start for the Twins, his fifth of the season. He is 1-0 with a 4.30 ERA and 27 strikeouts in 23 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance came on Sunday against the Chicago Cubs, when the righty tossed 6 1/3 innings, surrendering three earned runs while giving up four hits.
- During four games this season, the 25-year-old has amassed a 4.30 ERA and 10.6 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .247 to opposing batters.
- Varland enters the outing with three quality starts under his belt this year.
- Varland has put up three starts this year where he pitched five or more innings.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Angels Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Patrick Sandoval
- The Angels' Sandoval (3-2) will make his ninth start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed five hits in 7 2/3 innings against the Cleveland Guardians.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 3.22, a 1.94 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.164 in eight games this season.
- He has earned a quality start three times in eight starts this season.
- In eight starts this season, Sandoval has lasted five or more innings six times, with an average of 5.5 innings per appearance.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.