Michael Mmoh 2023 French Open Odds
Michael Mmoh goes into the French Open (in Paris, France) coming off a forced retirement in the round of 16 of the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC. Mmoh's opening match is against Taylor Fritz (in the round of 128). Mmoh's odds are +50000 to take home the trophy from Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Mmoh at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 128
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Mmoh's Next Match
In his opening match at the French Open, on Tuesday, May 30 (at 5:00 AM ET) in the round of 128, Mmoh will play Fritz.
Mmoh currently has odds of +1100 to win his next contest versus Fritz. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Michael Mmoh Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +50000
Want to bet on Mmoh? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In his most recent scheduled match, Mmoh advanced past Tommy Paul via walkover at the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC on March 1, 2023.
- In nine tournaments over the past year, Mmoh has yet to win a title, and his record is 11-10.
- Mmoh, over the past year, has played 21 matches across all court surfaces, and 23.3 games per match.
- Over the past 12 months, Mmoh has won 74.7% of his service games, and he has won 29.9% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.