Twins vs. Angels Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 21
Sunday's contest between the Los Angeles Angels (24-23) and Minnesota Twins (25-21) going head to head at Angel Stadium of Anaheim has a projected final score of 5-4 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Angels, so expect a competitive matchup. The game will begin at 4:07 PM ET on May 21.
The Angels will give the nod to Shohei Ohtani (5-1, 3.23 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 6 on the season, and the Twins will turn to Pablo Lopez (2-2, 4.00 ERA).
Twins vs. Angels Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 4:07 PM ET
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, California
- How to Watch on TV: BSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Twins vs. Angels Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Angels 5, Twins 4.
Total Prediction for Twins vs. Angels
- Total Prediction: Over 7.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Angels vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Angels vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|Angels vs Twins Player Props|
|How to Watch Angels vs Twins|
|Angels vs Twins Odds|
Twins Performance Insights
- In five games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Twins have a record of 3-2.
- When it comes to the total, Minnesota and its foes are 6-4-0 in its last 10 contests.
- Bookmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the Twins' past 10 games.
- The Twins have won in five, or 31.2%, of the 16 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This year, Minnesota has won two of four games when listed as at least +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Twins have an implied victory probability of 44.4% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- Minnesota scores the 12th-most runs in baseball (217 total, 4.7 per game).
- The Twins have pitched to a 3.39 ERA this season, which ranks third in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 15||@ Dodgers||L 9-8||Pablo Lopez vs Noah Syndergaard|
|May 16||@ Dodgers||W 5-1||Bailey Ober vs Clayton Kershaw|
|May 17||@ Dodgers||L 7-3||Sonny Gray vs Dustin May|
|May 19||@ Angels||L 5-4||Joe Ryan vs Reid Detmers|
|May 20||@ Angels||W 6-2||Louie Varland vs Patrick Sandoval|
|May 21||@ Angels||-||Pablo Lopez vs Shohei Ohtani|
|May 22||Giants||-||Bailey Ober vs Alex Cobb|
|May 23||Giants||-||Sonny Gray vs Ross Stripling|
|May 24||Giants||-||Joe Ryan vs Anthony DeSclafani|
|May 26||Blue Jays||-||Louie Varland vs Kevin Gausman|
|May 27||Blue Jays||-||Pablo Lopez vs Chris Bassitt|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.