How to Watch the Twins vs. Angels Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 9:11 AM CDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 3:10 PM CDT
Pablo Lopez takes the mound for the Minnesota Twins on Sunday at Angel Stadium of Anaheim against Hunter Renfroe and the Los Angeles Angels. First pitch is at 4:07 PM ET for the final game of a three-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Twins vs. Angels Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSW
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Angels vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Angels vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|Angels vs Twins Player Props|
|Angels vs Twins Odds|
|Angels vs Twins Prediction|
Twins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Twins have hit 62 homers this season, which ranks seventh in the league.
- Fueled by 145 extra-base hits, Minnesota ranks 13th in MLB with a .408 slugging percentage this season.
- The Twins rank 24th in MLB with a .231 team batting average.
- Minnesota has scored 217 runs (4.7 per game) this season, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Twins have an OBP of .311 this season, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Twins rank just 29th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 9.7 whiffs per contest.
- Minnesota has a 9.9 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, first-best in baseball.
- Minnesota has the third-best ERA (3.39) in the majors this season.
- The Twins have a combined 1.165 WHIP as a pitching staff, second-lowest in MLB.
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Twins' Lopez (2-2) will make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up five earned runs and allowed five hits in 4 2/3 innings pitched against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday.
- In nine starts this season, he's earned five quality starts.
- Lopez has seven starts of five or more innings this season in nine chances. He averages 6 innings per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Twins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/15/2023||Dodgers||L 9-8||Away||Pablo Lopez||Noah Syndergaard|
|5/16/2023||Dodgers||W 5-1||Away||Bailey Ober||Clayton Kershaw|
|5/17/2023||Dodgers||L 7-3||Away||Sonny Gray||Dustin May|
|5/19/2023||Angels||L 5-4||Away||Joe Ryan||Reid Detmers|
|5/20/2023||Angels||W 6-2||Away||Louie Varland||Patrick Sandoval|
|5/21/2023||Angels||-||Away||Pablo Lopez||Shohei Ohtani|
|5/22/2023||Giants||-||Home||Bailey Ober||Alex Cobb|
|5/23/2023||Giants||-||Home||Sonny Gray||Ross Stripling|
|5/24/2023||Giants||-||Home||Joe Ryan||Anthony DeSclafani|
|5/26/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Louie Varland||Kevin Gausman|
|5/27/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Pablo Lopez||Chris Bassitt|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.