Lynx vs. Mercury Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - May 25
Brittney Griner takes the Phoenix Mercury (0-2) into a matchup with the Minnesota Lynx (0-1) after putting up 27 points in a 75-69 loss to the Sky. It's on Thursday, May 25, 2023, tipping at 10:00 PM ET on Prime Video, AZFamily, and BSN.
The matchup has no set line.
Rep your team with officially licensed Lynx gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Lynx vs. Mercury Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona
- TV: Prime Video, AZFamily, and BSN
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Mercury or Lynx with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Lynx vs. Mercury Score Prediction
Prediction: Mercury 83 Lynx 82
Spread & Total Prediction for Lynx vs. Mercury
- Computer Predicted Spread: Phoenix (-1.0)
- Computer Predicted Total: 165.9
Lynx vs. Mercury Spread & Total Insights
- Minnesota won 14 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover eight times.
- Minnesota's games went over the point total 10 out of 22 times last year.
Watch live WNBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Lynx Performance Insights
- Offensively, the Lynx scored 82.4 points per game (sixth-ranked in league) last year. They ceded 83.9 points per contest at the other end of the court (eighth-ranked).
- In terms of rebounding, everything was clicking for Minnesota, who grabbed 36.9 rebounds per game (second-best in WNBA) and allowed 32.5 rebounds per contest (second-best).
- The Lynx, who ranked ninth in the league with 14.6 turnovers per game, forced 11.5 turnovers per contest, which was worst in the WNBA.
- The Lynx made 6.8 three-pointers per game (ninth-ranked in WNBA) last season, while owning a 34.8% three-point percentage (sixth-ranked).
- The Lynx ranked in the bottom five in the WNBA in three-pointers allowed per game with 8.9 (second-worst), and they ranked ninth in the league with a 35.0% three-point percentage allowed to opposing teams.
- Minnesota attempted 47.4 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 70.7% of the shots it attempted (and 77.4% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 19.6 threes per contest, which were 29.3% of its shots (and 22.6% of the team's buckets).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.