Timberwolves Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
Bookmakers don't view the Minnesota Timberwolves (37-37) as serious championship contenders, with +15000 odds to win it all in 2022-23 as they prepare for a matchup on the road against the Golden State Warriors on Sunday, March 26 at 8:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Timberwolves NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+15000||15th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
|To Make the Finals||+6600||-||Bet $100 to win $6600|
Think the Timberwolves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Timberwolves Standings Information
The Timberwolves are currently seventh in the Western Conference, 1.5 games behind the sixth-place Warriors, and would participate in the play-in tournament to make the playoffs.
|4||Los Angeles Clippers||10.5|
|6||Golden State Warriors||11.0|
|8||Los Angeles Lakers||12.5|
|9||New Orleans Pelicans||13.0|
|10||Oklahoma City Thunder||13.5|
Timberwolves Team Stats
- The Timberwolves have 37 wins so far this season (37-37).
- This year, the Timberwolves are 21-17 at home with a 16-20 record on the road.
- The Timberwolves have an 18-17 record in games they were listed as favorites, while finishing 19-20 when listed as the underdog.
- The Timberwolves have five wins in one-possession games (in 11 opportunities), and 12 wins in 24 games decided by six points or fewer.
- The Timberwolves are 3-4 this season when favored by three points or fewer, and are 15-13 when favored by more than three points.
- As three-point (or fewer) underdogs this season, the Timberwolves have posted an 8-6 record. They are 11-14 when underdogs by more than three points.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Timberwolves' Top Players
- The scoring leader for the Timberwolves this season is Anthony Edwards, who averages 24.7 points, 5.9 rebounds, and 4.4 assists per game.
- Minnesota's leading rebounder is Rudy Gobert, averaging 11.5 boards per game, and its best passer is Mike Conley with 7.0 assists per game.
- Edwards makes more threes per game than any other member of the Timberwolves, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
- The Minnesota steals leader is Edwards, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Gobert, who compiles 1.4 rejections per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.