NFL Futures: Minnesota Vikings 2023 Win Total Over/Under Odds
The Minnesota Vikings came out on top in 13 games last year and proceeded to lose in the Wild Card round of the postseason. For the upcoming campaign, they carry a 7.5-win over/under.
Looking to place a futures bet on the Vikings' win total this season? Head to DraftKings and sign up with our link for a first-time depositor bonus!
Vikings: Win Total Odds & Over/Under
|Over/Under||Over Payout||Under Payout||Implied Probability (Over)|
Sign up now to bet on the Vikings' win total with DraftKings!
Minnesota Betting Insights
- Minnesota compiled a 7-10-0 record against the spread last season.
- A total of 11 Vikings games last season hit the over.
- Minnesota sported the seventh-ranked offense last year (361.5 yards per game), and it was less effective on the other side of the ball, ranking second-worst with 388.7 yards allowed per game.
- The Vikings put up an 8-1 record at home and were 5-3 on the road last year.
- Minnesota won every game when favored (12-0) but only one as the underdog (1-4).
- The Vikings were 8-4 in the NFC, including 4-2 in the NFC North.
Vikings Impact Players
- Last season Kirk Cousins collected 4,547 passing yards (267.5 per game) while going 424-for-643 (65.9%) and throwing for 29 touchdowns with 14 interceptions.
- Alexander Mattison ran for 283 yards on 74 attempts (16.6 yards per game) and scored five touchdowns a season ago.
- Justin Jefferson grabbed 128 passes for 1,809 yards last season with eight touchdowns. He was targeted 184 times, and averaged 106.4 receiving yards.
- Danielle Hunter showed out with an impressive stat line of 10.5 sacks, 12.0 TFL and 65 tackles last year.
- Harrison Smith intercepted five passes and tacked on 85 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 10 passes defended last season.
Watch the Vikings this season on Fubo!
Minnesota 2023 Strength of Schedule
- The Vikings are playing the 18th-ranked schedule this season (based on their opponents' combined win total last year).
- Minnesota has seven games scheduled against teams that put up winning records in 2022, including four teams that collected 12 or more wins and three with fewer than six wins last year.
- The Vikings have six games scheduled against teams that made the postseason last year, and 11 games against teams favored to make the playoffs in 2023.
Vikings Postseason Odds
- Odds to Make the Playoffs: +225
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +650
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +6500
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.