Twins vs. Rays: Odds, spread, over/under - June 8
On Thursday, June 8, Wander Franco's Tampa Bay Rays (45-19) host the Minnesota Twins (31-31) at Tropicana Field, with a start time of 1:10 PM ET. The Rays will be eyeing a series sweep.
The favored Rays have -120 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Twins, who are listed at +100. The game's total is listed at 8 runs.
Twins vs. Rays Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Probable Pitchers: Yonny Chirinos - TB (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Bailey Ober - MIN (3-2, 2.33 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. Rays Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on multiple sportsbooks.
|Rays Moneyline||Twins Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-115||-105||-||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-120||+100||-||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-170||+145||-||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Wanting to bet on the Twins and Rays game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Twins (+100), for example -- will win. It's that easy! If the Twins win, and you bet $10, you'd get $20.00 back.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Max Kepler hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Rays vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Twins Player Props|
|Rays vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Twins|
|Rays vs Twins Prediction|
Twins vs. Rays Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Rays have been favored 55 times and won 41, or 74.5%, of those games.
- The Rays have a 40-12 record (winning 76.9% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- Tampa Bay has a 54.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Rays went 7-2 across the nine games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Tampa Bay and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total two times.
- The Twins have been chosen as underdogs in 23 games this year and have walked away with the win seven times (30.4%) in those games.
- This season, the Twins have been victorious six times in 15 chances when named as an underdog of at least +100 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Twins have played as underdogs in five of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Minnesota and its opponents are 3-6-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
Twins vs. Rays Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Jorge Polanco||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+340)||0.5 (+130)|
|Max Kepler||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+185)|
|Alex Kirilloff||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+175)|
|Dónovan Solano||0.5 (-200)||0.5 (-200)||0.5 (+750)||0.5 (+210)|
|Michael A. Taylor||0.5 (-128)||0.5 (-128)||0.5 (+700)||0.5 (+270)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Twins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2000||9th||1st|
Think the Twins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Minnesota and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.