Casper Ruud vs. Alexander Zverev: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | French Open
Casper Ruud (No. 4 ranking) will take on Alexander Zverev (No. 27) in the semifinals of the French Open on Friday, June 9.
Ruud and Zverev each carry -110 odds to win, setting this Semifinal match as even odds.
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Casper Ruud vs. Alexander Zverev Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Friday, June 9
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Casper Ruud vs. Alexander Zverev Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, push has a 52.4% chance to win.
|Casper Ruud||Alexander Zverev|
|-110||Odds to Win Match||-110|
|+900||Odds to Win Tournament||+800|
|52.4%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||52.4%|
|10.0%||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament||11.1%|
|49.9||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||50.1|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Casper Ruud vs. Alexander Zverev Trends and Insights
- Ruud is looking to maintain momentum after a 6-1, 6-2, 3-6, 6-3 victory over No. 6-ranked Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune in Wednesday's quarterfinals.
- In the quarterfinals on Wednesday, Zverev beat No. 49-ranked Tomas Martin Etcheverry, winning 6-4, 3-6, 6-3, 6-4.
- Ruud has played 56 matches over the past 12 months across all court surfaces, and 27.0 games per match (39.5 in best-of-five matches).
- On clay, Ruud has played 21 matches over the past year, totaling 23.5 games per match while winning 55.6% of games.
- Zverev is averaging 26.4 games per match (36.6 in best-of-five matches) in his 31 matches played in the past year across all court types, winning 53.5% of those games.
- In 18 matches on clay courts in the past year, Zverev has averaged 24.7 games per match (32.8 in best-of-five matches) and 9.9 games per set, winning 56.4% of the games.
- Zverev has defeated Ruud two times in three matchups. Ruud won their most recent match 6-3, 1-6, 6-3 in the quarterfinals of the Miami Open presented by Itau on March 30, 2022.
- Zverev and Ruud have faced off in seven sets against on another, with Zverev winning five of them.
- Zverev and Ruud have faced off in 63 total games, with Zverev taking 37 and Ruud securing 26.
- In three matches between Ruud and Zverev, they have played 21.0 games and 2.3 sets per match on average.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.