Twins vs. Blue Jays: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Toronto Blue Jays will look to Daulton Varsho for continued offensive production when they take on Michael A. Taylor and the Minnesota Twins on Saturday.
The favored Blue Jays have -125 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Twins, who are listed at +105. The over/under for the matchup has been listed at 8.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Twins gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Twins vs. Blue Jays Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, June 10, 2023
- Time: 3:07 PM ET
- TV: SNET
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Venue: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Twins Recent Betting Performance
- In five games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Twins have a record of 2-3.
- In their last 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, the Twins and their foes are 2-7-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Twins have compiled a 1-4-0 record against the runline over their previous 10 matchups (bookmakers set runlines in five of those contests). In three straight games, Minnesota and its opponent have fallen short of the over/under, with the average total established by bookmakers being 8.2 runs.
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|How to Watch Blue Jays vs Twins|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Player Props|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Odds|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Prediction|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
Twins Betting Records & Stats
- The Twins have been chosen as underdogs in 25 games this year and have walked away with the win eight times (32%) in those games.
- Minnesota has a record of 5-9 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least +105 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Twins have a 48.8% chance of walking away with the win.
- Minnesota and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 25 of its 64 opportunities.
- The Twins have an against the spread mark of 4-7-0 in 11 games with a line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.