Twins vs. Blue Jays: Odds, spread, over/under - June 10
The Toronto Blue Jays (36-29) and the Minnesota Twins (32-32) will go head to head on Saturday, June 10 at Rogers Centre, with Trevor Richards getting the nod for the Blue Jays and Joe Ryan taking the hill for the Twins. The first pitch will be thrown at 3:07 PM ET.
The Blue Jays are the favorite in this one, at -125, while the underdog Twins have +105 odds to upset. The total is 8.5 runs for this game (with -120 odds to go over and +100 odds on the under).
Twins vs. Blue Jays Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, June 10, 2023
- Time: 3:07 PM ET
- TV: SNET
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Venue: Rogers Centre
- Probable Pitchers: Richards - TOR (0-0, 3.67 ERA) vs Ryan - MIN (7-3, 2.76 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. Blue Jays Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|Blue Jays Moneyline||Twins Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-120||+100||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-125||+105||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-130||+110||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Looking to bet on the Twins versus Blue Jays game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Twins (+105) in this matchup, means that you think the Twins will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $20.50 back.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Michael A. Taylor get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|How to Watch Blue Jays vs Twins|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Player Props|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Prediction|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
Twins vs. Blue Jays Betting Trends and Insights
- The Blue Jays have entered the game as favorites 42 times this season and won 24, or 57.1%, of those games.
- The Blue Jays have gone 20-16 (winning 55.6% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Toronto has a 55.6% chance to win.
- The Blue Jays have a 4-3 record across the seven games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Toronto combined with its opponents to go over the run total two times.
- The Twins have been chosen as underdogs in 25 games this year and have walked away with the win eight times (32%) in those games.
- The Twins have a win-loss record of 5-9 when favored by +105 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- The Twins have played as underdogs in five of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- Minnesota and its opponents have combined to hit the over two times in the last 10 games with a total.
Twins vs. Blue Jays Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Alex Kirilloff||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+210)|
|Dónovan Solano||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+750)||0.5 (+230)|
|Carlos Correa||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+155)|
|Christian Vázquez||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (+900)||0.5 (+240)|
|Willi Castro||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+200)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Twins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2000||9th||1st|
Think the Twins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Minnesota and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.