Twins vs. Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 10
Michael A. Taylor brings a two-game homer streak into the Minnesota Twins' (32-32) game against the Toronto Blue Jays (36-29) at 3:07 PM ET on Saturday, at Rogers Centre.
The probable starters are Trevor Richards for the Blue Jays and Joe Ryan (7-3) for the Twins.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. Blue Jays Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, June 10, 2023
- Time: 3:07 PM ET
- TV: SNET
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Venue: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Richards - TOR (0-0, 3.67 ERA) vs Ryan - MIN (7-3, 2.76 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|How to Watch Blue Jays vs Twins|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Player Props|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Odds|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Prediction|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Joe Ryan
- Ryan (7-3) gets the starting nod for the Twins in his 13th start of the season. He's put together a 2.76 ERA in 71 2/3 innings pitched, with 80 strikeouts.
- The righty's last appearance came on Sunday against the Cleveland Guardians, when he threw 6 2/3 innings, surrendering two earned runs while giving up two hits.
- In 12 games this season, the 27-year-old has an ERA of 2.76, with 10 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .203 against him.
- Ryan is trying to pick up his 10th quality start of the year.
- Ryan heads into this matchup with 11 outings of five or more innings pitched this season.
- He has had two appearances this season that he held his opponents to zero earned runs.
Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Trevor Richards
- Richards gets the nod for the Blue Jays and will make his first start of the season.
- The 30-year-old righty will start for the first time this season after coming out of the bullpen 21 times.
- He has pitched to a 3.67 ERA this season with 14 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 4.3 walks per nine across 21 games.
Trevor Richards vs. Twins
- The Twins are batting .227 this season, 26th in MLB. They have a team slugging percentage of .393 (20th in the league) with 81 home runs.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.