How to Watch the Twins vs. Rays Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 13
Randy Arozarena and the Tampa Bay Rays square off against Willi Castro and the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday at 1:10 PM ET, in the final of a three-game series at Target Field.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Twins vs. Rays Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Rays vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Twins Player Props|
|Rays vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Twins Odds|
|Rays vs Twins Prediction|
Twins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Twins' 205 home runs rank fifth in Major League Baseball.
- Minnesota ranks 11th in the majors with a .424 team slugging percentage.
- The Twins rank 21st in MLB with a .241 team batting average.
- Minnesota ranks 14th in the majors with 671 total runs scored this season.
- The Twins have an OBP of .322 this season, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Twins rank last in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 10.3 whiffs per contest.
- Minnesota strikes out 9.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-best in MLB.
- Minnesota pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.91 ERA this year, fifth-best in baseball.
- The Twins have a combined WHIP of just 1.205 as a pitching staff, which is the fourth-best in baseball this season.
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Twins' Dallas Keuchel (1-1) will make his sixth start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up two earned runs in five innings pitched on Saturday in his last outing, a matchup with the New York Mets.
- He has started five games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in one of them.
- In five starts this season, Keuchel has lasted five or more innings four times, with an average of 4.4 innings per appearance.
- He has two appearances with no earned runs allowed in six chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Twins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/8/2023||Mets||W 5-2||Home||Dallas Keuchel||Kodai Senga|
|9/9/2023||Mets||W 8-4||Home||Kenta Maeda||David Peterson|
|9/10/2023||Mets||L 2-0||Home||Pablo Lopez||Tylor Megill|
|9/11/2023||Rays||L 7-4||Home||Sonny Gray||Tyler Glasnow|
|9/12/2023||Rays||W 3-2||Home||Joe Ryan||Zack Littell|
|9/13/2023||Rays||-||Home||Dallas Keuchel||Taj Bradley|
|9/14/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Kenta Maeda||Michael Kopech|
|9/15/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Pablo Lopez||Jesse Scholtens|
|9/16/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Sonny Gray||Dylan Cease|
|9/17/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Joe Ryan||Dylan Cease|
|9/18/2023||Reds||-||Away||Dallas Keuchel||Andrew Abbott|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.