Josh Oliver Week 2 Preview vs. the Eagles
Minnesota Vikings receiver Josh Oliver has a good matchup in Week 2 (Thursday at 8:15 PM ET), up against the Philadelphia Eagles. The Eagles are giving up the fourth-most passing yards in the NFL, 306 per game.
Last year, Oliver reeled in 14 balls (on 25 targets) for 149 yards and two scores, averaging 12.4 yards per contest.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Oliver and the Vikings with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Oliver vs. the Eagles
- Oliver vs the Eagles (since 2021): No games
- Philadelphia let four players amass over 100 receiving yards in a game last year.
- In terms of pass defense, the Eagles gave up a touchdown reception to 20 players last season.
- Philadelphia gave up two or more receiving touchdowns through the air to two players last season.
- The 179.8 passing yards the Eagles allowed on average per game a year ago made them the NFL's best defense against the pass.
- The Eagles gave up 22 TDs in the passing game last year (1.3 per game) to rank 11th among NFL defenses.
Vikings Player Previews
Josh Oliver Receiving Props vs. the Eagles
- Receiving Yards: 7.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Oliver with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Oliver Receiving Insights
- Oliver went over on receiving yards prop bets in his only opportunity last season.
- Last season he picked up six yards per target (25 targets, 149 yards).
- In two of 12 games last year, Oliver had a receiving touchdown. But he had no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Oliver's Last Season Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Receiving Stats||Rushing Stats|
|at Patriots||9/25/2022||Week 3||2 TAR / 2 REC / 8 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Bengals||10/9/2022||Week 5||1 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Giants||10/16/2022||Week 6||3 TAR / 2 REC / 21 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Browns||10/23/2022||Week 7||1 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Buccaneers||10/27/2022||Week 8||1 TAR / 1 REC / 4 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Saints||11/7/2022||Week 9||3 TAR / 1 REC / 19 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Panthers||11/20/2022||Week 11||1 TAR / 1 REC / 2 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Jaguars||11/27/2022||Week 12||6 TAR / 4 REC / 76 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Browns||12/17/2022||Week 15||2 TAR / 2 REC / 13 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Falcons||12/24/2022||Week 16||3 TAR / 1 REC / 6 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Steelers||1/1/2023||Week 17||1 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Bengals||1/8/2023||Week 18||1 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Bengals||1/15/2023||Wild Card||2 TAR / 2 REC / 26 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.