How to Watch the Twins vs. White Sox Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 14
The Minnesota Twins and Royce Lewis will square off against the Chicago White Sox and Yoan Moncada on Thursday at 7:40 PM ET in the first game of a four-game series at Guaranteed Rate Field.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Twins vs. White Sox Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs White Sox Player Props|
|Twins vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs White Sox Prediction|
|Twins vs White Sox Odds|
Twins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Twins rank fifth-best in baseball with 207 total home runs.
- Minnesota is 11th in MLB, slugging .424.
- The Twins have the 22nd-ranked batting average in the majors (.240).
- Minnesota has the No. 14 offense in baseball, scoring 4.6 runs per game (675 total runs).
- The Twins are 16th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .321.
- Twins batters strike out 10.3 times per game, the most in baseball.
- The 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings put together by Minnesota's pitching staff ranks second in the majors.
- Minnesota has the fifth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.92).
- The Twins have the fourth-lowest WHIP in MLB (1.206).
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher
- Kenta Maeda makes the start for the Twins, his 19th of the season. He is 4-7 with a 4.65 ERA and 96 strikeouts in 89 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's most recent time out was on Saturday against the New York Mets, when he went 5 1/3 innings, surrendering two earned runs while giving up five hits.
- Maeda has five quality starts under his belt this season.
- Maeda is looking for his third straight appearance lasting five or more innings. He averages 4.9 frames per appearance on the hill.
- In one of his appearances this season he did not surrender an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Twins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/9/2023||Mets||W 8-4||Home||Kenta Maeda||David Peterson|
|9/10/2023||Mets||L 2-0||Home||Pablo Lopez||Tylor Megill|
|9/11/2023||Rays||L 7-4||Home||Sonny Gray||Tyler Glasnow|
|9/12/2023||Rays||W 3-2||Home||Joe Ryan||Zack Littell|
|9/13/2023||Rays||L 5-4||Home||Dallas Keuchel||Taj Bradley|
|9/14/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Kenta Maeda||José Ureña|
|9/15/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Pablo Lopez||Jesse Scholtens|
|9/16/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Pablo Lopez||Dylan Cease|
|9/17/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Sonny Gray||Dylan Cease|
|9/18/2023||Reds||-||Away||Dallas Keuchel||Andrew Abbott|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.