Twins vs. White Sox Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 14
Thursday's contest between the Minnesota Twins (76-70) and Chicago White Sox (56-90) squaring off at Guaranteed Rate Field has a projected final score of 7-5 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Twins, so it should be a competitive matchup. The game will start at 7:40 PM ET on September 14.
The Twins will give the nod to Kenta Maeda (4-7) against the White Sox and Jose Urena (0-5).
Twins vs. White Sox Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. White Sox Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Twins 7, White Sox 6.
Total Prediction for Twins vs. White Sox
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
Twins Performance Insights
- In six games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Twins have a record of 4-2.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Minnesota and its opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Twins' last 10 games.
- The Twins have won 57, or 59.4%, of the 96 games they've played as favorites this season.
- Minnesota has entered 18 games this season favored by -190 or more and is 11-7 in those contests.
- The implied probability of a win from the Twins, based on the moneyline, is 65.5%.
- Minnesota has scored 675 runs (4.6 per game) this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Twins' 3.92 team ERA ranks fifth across all MLB pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 9||Mets||W 8-4||Kenta Maeda vs David Peterson|
|September 10||Mets||L 2-0||Pablo Lopez vs Tylor Megill|
|September 11||Rays||L 7-4||Sonny Gray vs Tyler Glasnow|
|September 12||Rays||W 3-2||Joe Ryan vs Zack Littell|
|September 13||Rays||L 5-4||Dallas Keuchel vs Taj Bradley|
|September 14||@ White Sox||-||Kenta Maeda vs José Ureña|
|September 15||@ White Sox||-||Pablo Lopez vs Jesse Scholtens|
|September 16||@ White Sox||-||Pablo Lopez vs Dylan Cease|
|September 17||@ White Sox||-||Sonny Gray vs Dylan Cease|
|September 18||@ Reds||-||Dallas Keuchel vs Andrew Abbott|
|September 19||@ Reds||-||Kenta Maeda vs TBA|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.