Vikings vs. Eagles Injury Report — Week 2
For their matchup with the Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) at Lincoln Financial Field on Thursday, September 14 at 8:15 PM , the Minnesota Vikings (0-1) have three players on the injury report.
The Vikings' most recent game finished in a 20-17 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
The Eagles beat the New England Patriots 25-20 in their most recent outing.
Minnesota Vikings Injury Report Today
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|DraftKings||Click Here||First Deposit Bonus Up To $1,000|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Philadelphia Eagles Injury Report Today
Vikings vs. Eagles Game Info
- When: Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- TV Info: Amazon Prime Video
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Eagles or the Vikings with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Vikings Season Insights (2022)
- The Vikings owned the seventh-ranked offense last season (361.5 yards per game), and they were worse on the other side of the ball, ranking second-worst with 388.7 yards allowed per game.
- Despite having a bottom-five scoring defense that ranked fifth-worst in the NFL last season (25.1 points allowed per game), Minnesota put up better results on the other side of the ball, ranking eighth in the NFL by putting up 24.9 points per game.
- The Vikings owned the sixth-ranked passing offense last season (263.8 passing yards per game), and they were worse defensively, ranking second-worst with 265.6 passing yards allowed per game.
- Minnesota averaged 97.7 rushing yards per game on offense (27th in the NFL) last season, and it ranked 20th defensively with 123.1 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Vikings owned the 12th-ranked turnover margin in the league last season at +2, forcing 25 turnovers (eighth in NFL) while turning it over 23 times (17th in NFL).
Vikings vs. Eagles Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Eagles (-6)
- Moneyline: Eagles (-250), Vikings (+200)
- Total: 48.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Eagles-Vikings matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.