Twins vs. White Sox: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Jesse Scholtens will look to slow down Max Kepler and the Minnesota Twins when they play his Chicago White Sox on Friday at 7:40 PM ET.
The Twins are -185 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the White Sox (+150). The over/under is 9 runs for the contest (with +100 odds to go over and -120 odds to go under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Twins gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Twins vs. White Sox Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Twins Recent Betting Performance
- The Twins have played as the favorite in seven of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- The Twins and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Oddsmakers have not set a spread for any of the Twins' last 10 games.
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs White Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs White Sox|
|Twins vs White Sox Odds|
Twins Betting Records & Stats
- The Twins are 58-39 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 59.8% of those games).
- Minnesota has a record of 14-8 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -185 or shorter (63.6% winning percentage).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Twins a 64.9% chance to win.
- Minnesota has played in 147 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 73 times (73-67-7).
- The Twins have gone 4-7-0 ATS this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.