Vikings Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Currently the Minnesota Vikings are 18th in the NFL in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +6600.
Watch the Vikings this season on Fubo!
Vikings Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +550
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +6600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Minnesota Betting Insights
- Minnesota compiled a 7-8-1 record against the spread last season.
- The Vikings and their opponents combined to go over the point total 11 out of 17 times last season.
- With 388.7 yards allowed per game on defense, which ranked second-worst in the , Minnesota had to lean on its seventh-ranked offense (361.5 yards per contest) to keep it in games last season.
- The Vikings went 8-1 at home last season and 5-3 away from home.
- Minnesota won every game when favored (11-0) but only one as the underdog (1-4).
- The Vikings were 8-4 in the NFC, including 4-2 in the NFC North.
Vikings Impact Players
- Kirk Cousins passed for 4,547 yards (267.5 per game), completing 65.9% of his passes, with 29 touchdowns and 14 interceptions in 17 games last year.
- On the ground, Cousins scored two touchdowns and accumulated 97 yards.
- Justin Jefferson had 128 receptions for 1,809 yards (106.4 per game) and eight touchdowns in 17 games.
- In the passing game a season ago, T.J. Hockenson scored six TDs, catching 86 balls for 914 yards (53.8 per game).
- K.J. Osborn had 60 catches for 650 yards (38.2 per game) and five touchdowns in 17 games.
- Jordan Hicks had one interception to go with 129 tackles, 2.0 TFL, three sacks, and 10 passes defended last year.
Bet on Vikings to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Vikings Player Futures
2023-24 Vikings NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Buccaneers||L 20-17||+12500|
|2||September 14||@ Eagles||L 34-28||+750|
|4||October 1||@ Panthers||-||+20000|
|6||October 15||@ Bears||-||+12500|
|8||October 29||@ Packers||-||+4000|
|9||November 5||@ Falcons||-||+5000|
|11||November 19||@ Broncos||-||+8000|
|14||December 10||@ Raiders||-||+8000|
|15||December 17||@ Bengals||-||+1400|
|18||January 7||@ Lions||-||+1800|
Odds are current as of September 15 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.