Iowa vs. Western Michigan: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The No. 25 Iowa Hawkeyes (2-0) are overwhelming 28.5-point favorites on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the Western Michigan Broncos (1-1). The game has a point total of 42.5.
Iowa ranks 103rd in points scored this season (22 points per game), but has been playing really well on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 25th-best in the FBS with 13.5 points allowed per game. Western Michigan has plenty of room to get better, as it ranks 22nd-worst in points per game (21) this season and 25th-worst in points allowed per game (32.5).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Iowa vs. Western Michigan Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Iowa City, Iowa
- Venue: Kinnick Stadium
- TV Channel: BTN
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Iowa vs. Western Michigan? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 Big Ten Betting Trends
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Louisville vs Indiana
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Northwestern vs Duke
- Washington vs Michigan State
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Georgia Southern vs Wisconsin
- Bowling Green vs Michigan
Iowa Betting Records & Stats
Iowa Stats Leaders
- On the ground, Kaleb Johnson had six touchdowns and 774 yards (59.5 per game) last year.
- In the passing game, Sam LaPorta scored one TD, hauling in 58 balls for 656 yards (50.5 per game).
- Spencer Petras passed for 1,725 yards (132.7 per game), completing 55.9% of his throws, with five touchdowns and five interceptions in 13 games a season ago.
- Luke Lachey had 28 receptions for 398 yards (30.6 per game) and four touchdowns in 13 games.
- Jack Campbell amassed two interceptions to go with 92 tackles, five TFL, one sack, and two passes defended in 13 games last year.
- Cooper DeJean had five interceptions to go with 55 tackles, three TFL, and five passes defended.
- Deontae Craig put up 7.5 sacks to go along with his seven TFL and 24 tackles a season ago.
- Seth Benson collected one interception to go with 66 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and one pass defended in 13 games played.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.