Nebraska vs. Northern Illinois: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Northern Illinois Huskies (1-1) will attempt to defy oddsmakers when they square off against the Nebraska Cornhuskers (0-2) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 as a 13-point underdog. The total is 42.5 points for this game.
Nebraska has been a bottom-25 scoring offense this year, ranking eighth-worst with 12 points per contest. The defensive unit ranks 73rd in the FBS (24.5 points allowed per game). Northern Illinois has been excelling on defense, allowing only 266.5 total yards per game (25th-best). Offensively, it ranks 94th by racking up 349 total yards per game.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Nebraska vs. Northern Illinois Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
- Venue: Memorial Stadium (Lincoln, NE)
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Nebraska vs. Northern Illinois? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 Big Ten Betting Trends
- Bowling Green vs Michigan
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Louisville vs Indiana
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Northwestern vs Duke
- Western Michigan vs Iowa
- Georgia Southern vs Wisconsin
- Washington vs Michigan State
Nebraska Betting Records & Stats
Nebraska Stats Leaders
- In 12 games last year, Casey Thompson passed for 2,407 yards (200.6 per game), with 17 touchdowns and 10 interceptions, and a completion percentage of 63.1%.
- In the passing game, Trey Palmer scored nine TDs, catching 71 balls for 1,043 yards (86.9 per game).
- On the ground, Anthony Grant scored six touchdowns a season ago and picked up 915 yards (76.3 per game).
- Marcus Washington had 31 catches for 471 yards (39.3 per game) and one touchdown in 12 games.
- Garrett Nelson had 56 tackles, eight TFL, and 5.5 sacks last year.
- Luke Reimer collected 75 tackles, two TFL, one sack, and one interception in 12 games.
- Isaac Gifford had one sack to go with five TFL and 62 tackles in 12 games a season ago.
- On defense in 2022, Marques Buford Jr. compiled 52 tackles, three TFL, and two interceptions over 12 games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.