How to Watch the Twins vs. White Sox Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 17
Royce Lewis and the Minnesota Twins will look to out-hit Andrew Vaughn and the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field on Sunday at 2:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Twins vs. White Sox Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs White Sox Odds|
|Twins vs White Sox Prediction|
Twins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Twins average 1.4 home runs per game to rank fifth in MLB play with 211 total home runs.
- Minnesota's .424 slugging percentage ranks 10th-best in baseball.
- The Twins are 21st in MLB with a .241 batting average.
- Minnesota is the 12th-highest scoring team in MLB play, averaging 4.7 runs per game (701 total).
- The Twins rank 14th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .322.
- The Twins strike out 10.3 times per game, the worst mark in the majors.
- The pitching staff for Minnesota has a collective 9.5 K/9, the second-best in MLB.
- Minnesota's 3.92 team ERA ranks fifth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Twins pitchers combine for the No. 4 WHIP in MLB (1.202).
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher
- Sonny Gray gets the start for the Twins, his 30th of the season. He is 7-7 with a 2.91 ERA and 165 strikeouts through 167 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Monday against the Tampa Bay Rays, the righty tossed four innings, giving up one earned run while surrendering six hits.
- Gray has 15 quality starts under his belt this season.
- Gray is trying to secure his 27th start of five or more innings this year in this matchup.
- He has had six appearances this season in which he did not allow an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Twins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/12/2023||Rays||W 3-2||Home||Joe Ryan||Zack Littell|
|9/13/2023||Rays||L 5-4||Home||Dallas Keuchel||Taj Bradley|
|9/14/2023||White Sox||W 10-2||Away||Kenta Maeda||José Ureña|
|9/15/2023||White Sox||W 10-2||Away||Bailey Ober||Jesse Scholtens|
|9/16/2023||White Sox||L 7-6||Away||Pablo Lopez||Touki Toussaint|
|9/17/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Sonny Gray||Dylan Cease|
|9/18/2023||Reds||-||Away||Joe Ryan||Andrew Abbott|
|9/20/2023||Reds||-||Away||Bailey Ober||Hunter Greene|
|9/22/2023||Angels||-||Home||Pablo Lopez||Tyler Anderson|
|9/23/2023||Angels||-||Home||Sonny Gray||Reid Detmers|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.