Twins vs. Reds: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Carlos Correa and the Minnesota Twins will attempt to knock off Christian Encarnacion-Strand and the Cincinnati Reds when the teams square off on Monday at 6:40 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Twins as -150 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Reds +125 moneyline odds. The total for the matchup has been listed at 9.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Twins gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Twins vs. Reds Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Twins Recent Betting Performance
- In seven games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Twins have a record of 5-2.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Twins and their opponents are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Oddsmakers have not set a spread for any of the Twins' last 10 games.
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs Reds|
|Twins vs Reds Odds|
Twins Betting Records & Stats
- The Twins have won 60 of the 100 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (60%).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -150 or shorter, Minnesota has a 31-25 record (winning 55.4% of its games).
- The Twins have an implied moneyline win probability of 60% in this game.
- In the 150 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Minnesota, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 75 times (75-68-7).
- The Twins have collected a 4-7-0 record ATS this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.