Twins vs. Reds: Odds, spread, over/under - September 18
When the Minnesota Twins (79-71) square off against the Cincinnati Reds (78-73) at Great American Ball Park on Monday, September 18 at 6:40 PM ET, Willi Castro will be looking for his 30th steal of the season (he's currently sitting at 29).
Bookmakers list the Twins as -150 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Reds +125 moneyline odds to win. The contest's total has been listed at 9.5 runs.
Twins vs. Reds Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Probable Pitchers: Joe Ryan - MIN (10-9, 4.20 ERA) vs Connor Phillips - CIN (0-0, 8.31 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. Reds Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at multiple sportsbooks.
|Twins Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-150||+125||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're wanting to wager on the Twins and Reds matchup but want some help getting started, here's a quick breakdown. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Twins (-150) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $16.67 back in your pocket.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Max Kepler hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs Reds|
Twins vs. Reds Betting Trends and Insights
- The Twins have been favorites in 100 games this season and won 60 (60%) of those contests.
- The Twins have a 31-25 record (winning 55.4% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -150 or shorter.
- Minnesota has a 60% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Twins were favored on the moneyline in seven of their last 10 games, and they went 5-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Minnesota and its opponents combined to go over the total six times.
- The Reds have been chosen as underdogs in 107 games this year and have walked away with the win 51 times (47.7%) in those games.
- This season, the Reds have been victorious 21 times in 46 chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- In six games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by oddsmakers, the Reds had a record of 2-4.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Twins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2200||10th||1st|
Think the Twins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Minnesota and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.