Twins vs. Reds Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 19
Tuesday's contest between the Cincinnati Reds (79-73) and Minnesota Twins (79-72) squaring off at Great American Ball Park has a projected final score of 5-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Reds, so expect a tight matchup. The game will begin at 6:40 PM ET on September 19.
The Twins will give the nod to Kenta Maeda (5-7) versus the Reds and Fernando Cruz (0-1).
Twins vs. Reds Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. Reds Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Reds 5, Twins 4.
Total Prediction for Twins vs. Reds
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Discover More About This Game
Twins Performance Insights
- The Twins have played as the favorite in eight of their past 10 games and have gone 5-3 in those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Minnesota and its opponents are 7-3-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Oddsmakers have not set a spread for any of the Twins' last 10 games.
- The Twins have won 60, or 59.4%, of the 101 games they've played as favorites this season.
- Minnesota has a record of 46-33, a 58.2% win rate, when favored by -130 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 56.5% chance of a victory for the Twins.
- Minnesota has scored 708 runs (4.7 per game) this season, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Twins have the fifth-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (3.92).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 14||@ White Sox||W 10-2||Kenta Maeda vs José Ureña|
|September 15||@ White Sox||W 10-2||Bailey Ober vs Jesse Scholtens|
|September 16||@ White Sox||L 7-6||Pablo Lopez vs Touki Toussaint|
|September 17||@ White Sox||W 4-0||Sonny Gray vs Dylan Cease|
|September 18||@ Reds||L 7-3||Joe Ryan vs Connor Phillips|
|September 19||@ Reds||-||Kenta Maeda vs Fernando Cruz|
|September 20||@ Reds||-||Bailey Ober vs Hunter Greene|
|September 22||Angels||-||Pablo Lopez vs Tyler Anderson|
|September 23||Angels||-||Sonny Gray vs Reid Detmers|
|September 24||Angels||-||Joe Ryan vs Patrick Sandoval|
|September 26||Athletics||-||Kenta Maeda vs TBA|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.